The CAD Designer is responsible for the provision of technical design and drawings of the different types of installations. The CAD designer will be responsible for the development of the required drawings and documents including P&ID’s, civil drawings, mechanical drawings and Piping drawings. This in close collaboration with the Project engineer.
- Preferable hold degree of Bachelor in electro-mechanics or equivalent by experience and at least some years of experience in the design of piping, mechanical and welded constructions.
- In-depth knowledge of AutoCad Plant 3D, AutoCad P&ID and good knowledge of Inventor are an asset.
- Practical, efficient, punctual and flexible.
- Fluent in English. Dutch and French are a plus.
- Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure
What we offer
- A challenging and exciting job, in a dynamic and growing environment, where entrepreneurship is stimulated. The international character of our activities also provide new impressions and possibilities to develop your global view.
- A competitive salary package and extra legal benefits in function of your experience and competencies.