The Electrical Project Engineer is the central contact point in the organization for all electrical design of the Waterleau plant.
- You define and calculate the electric needs and you design the electric installations and make a selection for instrumentation of the Waterleau projects both in the commercial as in the engineering and construction phase
- Feasibility design and cost calculation of projects in the pre-sales phase
- Evaluation and negotiation of the quotations related to electrical design
- You verify electric drawings from subcontractors and suppliers
- Supervision and control of electric works with project managers, client and contractors. Based on experience and expertise, you formulate solutions for each problem.
- You work with the engineering and process team and you steer a team of CAD designers for detailed designs of electric drawings
- Supervision of electric wiring during start-up and commissioning
- Preparation of As Built documentation where needed
- Prepare tender documents in relation to electrical aspects, as supporting element towards Procurement.
- Strive continuously for cost reduction of components and their arrangements
- Support the project managers with the correct deliverables for the project
- Engineering degree with experience in a similar role
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English as well verbally as in writing
- You're willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Strong knowledge about electric design techniques and instrumentation
- Strong electrical background and knowledge of materials
- Ability to interact with and comprehend mechanical designs
- Very proficient in regulations and electrical calculations
- Analytical profile, detailed, quality seeker
- Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure
Powered by CVWarehouse | Copyright CVWarehouse 2019