Senior Process, Commissioning & Start up Engineer
As a Process, Commissioning & Start up Engineer you will be responsible for managing the complete commissioning and start-up of the Waterleau projects.
- You are responsible for delivering commissioning objectives on time and within budget
- You thoroughly understand the process of the Waterleau technology
- You have good knowledge of mechanical equipment, piping, electricity and instrumentation
- You work with the engineering and maintenance teams and you are an anchor point for your After Sales and Operations & Maintenance colleagues.
- You are responsible for the incorporation of all the activities into the integrated commissioning plan
- You manage the commissioning team on daily deliverables
- You are responsible for pre-commissioning and operational testing of all systems and offshore equipment
- You are responsible for the preparation and approval of the initial start-up program, verification of readiness and statement of fitness
- You work safely
- Preferable hold of a degree in Engineering of equivalent preferred.
- You need at least 5 years relevant experience in the working field.
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing). Any other language is an asset.
- Analytical profile, detailed, quality seeker
- Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure
- Prepared to travel frequently
Powered by CVWarehouse | Copyright CVWarehouse 2019