Head Office, Wespelaar (Haacht) - Belgium
As a Research Engineer you work in our R&D team closely together with our Proposal team under supervision of the R&D Technology Director.
- You are responsible for conceiving, developing, improving and optimizing ‘water’ and (biological) ‘wastewater’ treatment technologies.
- As a team member of the R&D department, you perform lab, pilot and demo scale biodegradation and optimization tests in our R&D competence center located in Wespelaar.
Required Skills and Experience
- You are a Professional Bachelor/Master or Engineer in environmental technology
- You are keen in becoming an expert in Biological Waste Water Treatment processes and technologies
- Knowledge of and preferably already some initial experience with wastewater treatment processes and technologies
- Team player, flexible and stress resistant
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset