Head Office, Wespelaar (Haacht) - Belgium
As a Project Engineer, you are responsible for designing, improving & completing construction and engineering projects by organizing and controlling all technical elements of a project. Within the Engineering department, the project Engineer supports and guides the Cad department for the preparation of required plans and documentation sets. The project engineer designs & prepares all required documentation in order to purchase, subcontract all required components of the technical installation.
The project Engineer assists the project manager in the interdisciplinary activities within the engineering phase of the project.
- Prepare and/or review the required calculation sheets, hydraulic analysis and technical notes in order to guide the Cad Department to prepare
- Develop the specifications for all equipment that is required for each project.
- Prepare the required specification sheets in order to tender and purchase all components of the Construction unit.
- Review the technical offer of Subcontractors and finalise the technical purchase of all components of the Installation
- Ensure that the engineering final dossier is properly prepared and filed and that lessons learned for engineering are clearly identified;
Required Skills and Experience
- You have a degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of Hydraulics, Piping and appendages, Pumps is required
- Basic knowledge of mechanical strength calculation
- Basic knowledge of Electricity
- Knowledge of Process flows and P&ID
- Knowledge of Instrumentation
- Basic knowledge of Civil construction works
- Fluent in Dutch and English as well verbally as in writing.
- Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure