Head Office, Wespelaar (Haacht) - Belgium
As a Process Engineer, you will be integrated in Waterleau's process team and will be responsible for managing the complete commissioning and start-up of the Waterleau projects.
• You thoroughly understand the process of the Waterleau technology
• You are responsible for delivering commissioning objectives on time and within budget
• You work with the engineering and maintenance teams and you are an anchor point for your After Sales and Operations & Maintenance colleagues.
• You are responsible for the incorporation of all the activities into the integrated commissioning plan
• You manage the commissioning team on daily deliverables
• You are responsible for pre-commissioning and operational testing of all systems and offshore equipment
• You are responsible for the preparation and approval of the initial start-up program, verification of readiness and statement
• You are responsible for the start-up of the process, onsite and remotely, and you further optimise the operating parameters until acceptance by the Client,
• Depending on your experience and affinity, you support office colleagues with process design work. You also share your expertise and feedback and have an active role in the development of the ‘Lessons Learned’.
• You work safely
Required Skills and Experience
• You have a degree in Bio Engineering or equivalent
• You need at least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the working field.
• You have good knowledge of mechanical equipment, piping, electricity and instrumentation
• Fluent in Dutch and English as well verbally as in writing. All other languages are a plus.
• Analytical profile, detailed, quality seeker
• Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure
• Prepared to travel, up to 30% of your time