Head Office, Wespelaar (Haacht) - Belgium
As a Process Engineer, you will be integrated in Waterleau's process team and will be responsible for managing the complete commissioning and start-up of the Waterleau projects.
- You have an affinity for environmental technologies and willing to learn about Waterleau technologies
- Your are responsible for the development of the functional description of the installation, according to WATERLEAU’s standards,
- You are responsible for the pre-commissioning and operational testing of all systems and equipment,
- You are responsible for delivering commissioning activities on time, according to project planning,
- You are responsible for the preparation and approval of the initial start-up program, verification of readiness and statement,
- You are responsible for the start-up of the process, onsite and remotely, and you further optimize the operating parameters until acceptance by the Client,
- With our after sales division, you carry out on site process and service visits, and advise our Clients in improving the working of their installations,
- You take an active role in the remote follow-up of our installations and rental fleet, by using our digital tools,
- Depending on your experience and affinity, you support office colleagues with process design work,
- You also share your expertise and feedback and have an active role in the development of the ‘Lessons Learned’.
Required Skills and Experience • You have a degree in Engineering or equivalent with an affinity for environmental technologies • On site commissioning and start up experience is a plus, but not a must. • You have good knowledge of mechanical equipment, electricity and instrumentation • Fluent in English as well verbally as in writing. All other languages are a plus. • Analytical profile, detailed, quality seeker • Team player, hands-on, capable of working under pressure • Prepared to travel, +/- 30% of your time