Head Office, Wespelaar (Haacht) - Belgium
Waterleau is a global and leading water Technology Company committed to protect the ecoecosystem.
As a growing company, Waterleau is always looking for reliable, smart and no-nonsense professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology. To join our engineering team, we are looking for
dedicated to deliver sustainable and innovative water solutions to our customers.
You, with your flexible attitude:
- Like to build smart architectures for our customers
- Are focused to program and automate the water solutions of the future as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Are involved in the development of both OT & IT applications and databases for both internal as well as external products and projects.
Your job oversees the complete life cycle of our projects. You develop (software) programs for new products and help them integrate into our different platforms. From the start of a project, you will focus on the automation and software of the installation. With your team, you are responsible for the data architecture, the functional description, the onsite commissioning, testing and start-up of new installations. You are involved in the data collection infrastructure of the water plants in operation and in the optimization of the function of the plant. The lessons learned you will use for your next adventure.
Strengths, interest, and focus:
- You are triggered by and fascinated in working with a broad range of scada systems, in particular Ignition. Other programs can also interest you: Siemens, Rockwell , and Schneider beckhoff.
- You can or would like to learn more about fieldbus technology like Profibus, Profinet and Modbus…
- You are dynamic and flexible, ready to work one day in the office together with your process engineer colleagues, and to be active the other day in the field analyzing the functioning of an existing installation.
- You are interested in using high-level programming languages such as Python, Django,…
- As we are very diverse, you are open minded and ready to communicate in different languages (English and/or Dutch- French- Spanish…)
- You like to travel and discover the world… This is important as we solve water problems all over the world
- You are keen to work upon the most qualitive developments together with your colleagues from the engineering team, services team, and digital team,
Working as an automation engineer at Waterleau is challenging, adventurous, innovative and super satisfying, as you are an expert, part of a very enthusiastic team focusing on complete and sustainable solutions.