Head Office, Wespelaar (Haacht) - Belgium
As a proposal engineer you will work in a multidisciplinary team of Sales, Process and Proposal professionals active in the field of water, wastewater treatment, and biogas plants.
- You are responsible for the conceptual design and the development of the basic engineering package of water and wastewater treatment plants, mainly during the sales phase of a project.
- You act as an architect an aim at developing the winning concept, and involves when required the different stakeholders,
- You are involved in the following technical aspects: concept development with our experts, process design and calculations, mass and heat balances, production of technical deliverables such as PFD, P&ID’s, civil guidelines, data sheets, process note, etc.
- You are responsible for the price calculation (including price requests to suppliers) and preparation of the commercial offer in collaboration with the Sales/Business Development Manager.
- You have frequent contact with both clients and suppliers,
- You provide support to the management in the proposal validation process,
Required Skills and Experience
- Master in Engineering or equivalent by experience. You have a strong affinity for environmental technologies,
- Experience in the water sector is plus, but not a must,
- Knowledge of water and wastewater technologies is a plus: water chemistry, filtration processes (ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis), biological processes (aerobic, anaerobic),
- You are creative an innovative: you are striving to offer the best technical solution to our Clients, and are eager to learn about new technologies that could make a difference in our offering,
- You are rigorous and meticulous in your work,
- You show proven organizational skills,
- You are willing to travel abroad for short term missions (max. 1 week),
- You are result oriented
- Excellent command of English. Any other language is a plus.