Lab Technician/ Laborant
Head Office, Wespelaar (Haacht) - Belgium
As a Lab Technician you are part of the R&D and Services team and you work closely together with our R&D Engineers and Proposal team under supervision of the Lab Coordinator.
At our lab facilities and pilot hall in Wespelaar, we test and develop water and wastewater treatment solutions for our clients.
- You perform sampling, analysis, operation, maintenance of the lab, pilot and demo scale treatment systems in house or occasionally at the client site.
Required Skills and Experience
- You are a Professional Bachelor in Environmental Technology/Chemistry or Graduate in Biotechnology
- Working accurate and analytical
- Technical knowledge of bioreactors, instrumentation, electricity and automation
- You have a basic understanding of and you are interested in physico-chemical water and biological wastewater treatment processes and technologies
- Team player, flexible and stress resistant
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset