- As internal HSEQ Advisor you are responsible for the optimization and execution of the company policy regarding safety, health and wellbeing.
- You follow up on legislation around wellbeing at work and translate them into clear guidelines and advices for employees and management.
- You support all different departments within the company in terms of safety, health and quality with the preparation and execution of the projects.
- Support of Project Managers regarding to HSE subjects: preparation/verification of HSE plans; drafting of risk analyses; advice regarding to the work methods to be used, the contractors, discussions with clients / specific client requirements
- You support the safety managers of other Waterleau Group plants (Waterleau Morocco, Macao and Waterleau New Energy Ieper).
- Sensibilization of managers and employees; you make them aware of the importance of applying all norms and rules.
- You are the point of contact between the company and the external service for prevention and protection at work (EDPBW) and you are the secretary of the Comité PBW.
- You are responsible for drafting and keeping up-to-date of the year action plan (JAP), the global prevention plan (GPP) and all legal obligations concerned in time.
- You manage all possible risk analyses present at the workspace and take necessary steps if required.
- You analyse work related accidents, almost accidents, frequency of work accidents and take necessary actions.
- Accident & Incident investigation + communication to all involved parties (employees, government, insurance company, clients)
- You give advice concerning the choice and purchase of company goods, collective and personal safety tools.
- You are responsible for fire safety and emergency procedures of our different locations.
- You manage and maintain all safety security in the company buildings and all inspections legally required.
- You execute regular safety checks at the work place and all the plants of Waterleau. You make sure you follow up on all necessary action plans.
- Maintenance of the HSE management system including the follow up of external audits
- Follow up of external audits regarding to our ISO9001 and ISO14001 management system
- Preparation, execution and follow up of safety related trainings (external & internal)
- You make sure your knowledge is up-to-date and you are aware of the most recent changes in your work domain.
Required Skills and Experience
- You have a degree of Prevention Advisor Level 1, a degree of safety coordinator is a plus.
- Experience as a Prevention Advisor in an industrial of construction environment is a must.
- You have experience with VCA and ISO systems such as ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are communicative, verbal and written, are punctual and respect deadlines
- You can work independently.
- You like to work with colleagues of different levels and departments and work together towards the best possible solution.
- You are fluent in Dutch/English and French.
- You are willing to travel sometimes to visit client or project sites.